Pics and reports thread

July 21-23, 2012, in Silver City, Idaho!

Moderator: stevec

Smuz
Resident Curmudgeon
Resident Curmudgeon

Re: Pics and reports thread

Post by Smuz »

I love ya Dion, but make no mistake, THAT was funny. Ya prolly oughta let sumbody else take pics. :))):
The above is my opinion. It is subject (like all my opinions) to debate, disagreement, rude gestures, and loud raspberries.
Dion
Ubercameraman
Ubercameraman

Post by Dion »

I don't believe I've ever seen worse camera work. I wish ya could have stayed for mondays outing. Had a small group but was lots of fun. It started out a little crummy as I had to replace an alternator and later on the trail we had to repair a leaking fuel line on Steve and Pats lj20 ( I hope I'm getting the names right, along with being an awesome cameraman I have incredible recall) :))): but all went well after that just not enough time to trail. I am so very grateful that y'all were able to come to Idaho and I hope to be able to attend future meets.

Dion
AKA. Ubercameraman
I may not have gone where I intended to go. But I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
Smuz
Resident Curmudgeon
Resident Curmudgeon

Post by Smuz »

Dion wrote:AKA. Ubercameraman
Ok, you asked.....
:))): :))): :))):
The above is my opinion. It is subject (like all my opinions) to debate, disagreement, rude gestures, and loud raspberries.
Frankenstein
Spammer Hammer
Spammer Hammer

Post by Frankenstein »

Smuz wrote:
Dion wrote:AKA. Ubercameraman
Ok, you asked.....
:))): :))): :))):
:cool:
I hate rust...

The older I get the better I was...

http://www.suzukilj80.nl" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
stevec
The Parts Dude!
The Parts Dude!

Post by stevec »

Dion wrote:...Steve and Pats lj20 ( I hope I'm getting the names right, along with being an awesome cameraman I have incredible recall)
Yes, you got their names right. I should probably remind Stephen to replace all of those fuel lines too... They'll be up at our place this weekend, and he's bringing his steering linkage so we can replace that bushing.
The only difference between an ordeal and an adventure is your attitude
Myers
LJ Enthusiast
LJ Enthusiast

Post by Myers »

Dion wrote:I am, without a doubt, the worst photographer ever!
http://s96.photobucket.com/albums/l185/ ... %20camera/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Dion
Looks fine from here. :poke:
"LJsRME"
Dion
Ubercameraman
Ubercameraman

Post by Dion »

I am absolutely positive that someone took some pics while at the meet other than those posted. I sure would like to see them, I've looked at all of Steve's and mine are much to disturbing to look at for me. (I really think it is the cameras fault because I took a perfectly serviceable pic of Steve,Amber.Pat,Stephen and Chrissy sitting on a boulder with Steve's camera. So it must have been my cameras fault. :oops: ) Anyway...I hope everyone is well and staying out of the heat.
Dion :suz:
I may not have gone where I intended to go. But I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
tweeder
Resident Smart Arse
Resident Smart Arse

Post by tweeder »

Dad's are sitting in front of me, safely ensconced within his digital SLR. Knowing how trigger happy he gets with the shutter (things were SO much easier when he had to budget his film), I shudder at the prospect of going through them all. :shock:
A legend in my own mind.
stevec
The Parts Dude!
The Parts Dude!

Post by stevec »

Dion wrote:I am absolutely positive that someone took some pics while at the meet other than those posted. I sure would like to see them, I've looked at all of Steve's and mine are much to disturbing to look at for me. (I really think it is the cameras fault because I took a perfectly serviceable pic of Steve,Amber.Pat,Stephen and Chrissy sitting on a boulder with Steve's camera. So it must have been my cameras fault. :oops: ) Anyway...I hope everyone is well and staying out of the heat.
Dion :suz:
Pat & Stephen have been traveling overseas for the last three weeks. I have their pictures, and some videos of your rig, but they're in a funky format that my computer doesn't like. I'm picking them up at the airport tonight, so we'll see if we can get them to work. I don't know if I can post the videos (they're really big files), but I'll put them on a CD for you and mail it to you, hopefully later this week.
The only difference between an ordeal and an adventure is your attitude