zukifest 2014

Have a neat story while driving your LJ. Tell us!

Moderator: stevec

zukimoo
LJ Enthusiast
LJ Enthusiast

zukifest 2014

Post by zukimoo »

Here is a pic of the group from zukifest 2014 Moncton edition.....we got four generations of zukes in there and we got photo bombed by a TJ.

We'd been planning this run for a few years and it finally fell into place. I guided Crack and then we headed up to Pin Stripe. The LJ hadn't moved for a year and I didn't want to go into Crack and have issues. This is a 100% commitment trail and there is no turning around or way out.

All the rigs were running 33/35 and locked front and rear and it was a blast. When we got to pin stripe I wanted to try the first hill with nothing moved around so I headed up first....I went up and drove around all the rocks that hung the other guys up.

Last week I welded the rear so I had it all locked...what a difference that makes.

Now after making it up Pin Stripe with no issues I regreted not going up Crack but with an untested rig I didn't want to become a liability to the others.
Last edited by zukimoo on Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
81 LJ80, 3500lbs winch, 1.0 HO, 1000cc's of pure power....brap...listen to her go

Mods 2 come
-Lockrite in the back, -spring over done right and complete,-cross over steering,-seats,-6000lbs +- winch on front,-3500lbs winch ,moved to back,-highlift jack
stevec
The Parts Dude!
The Parts Dude!

Re: zukifest 2014

Post by stevec »

Sounds like fun!

It appears the photos have been moved or deleted though...
The only difference between an ordeal and an adventure is your attitude