hiya

Have a neat story while driving your LJ. Tell us!

Moderator: stevec

drh3rd

hiya

Post by drh3rd »

Odd, I answered and posted a couple days ago but didn't see my response so will repost.

To answer the tire question... that was so looong ago, I can't remember what sized tires I was able to place on them. Seems to me it was a Ford rim, but man, soo long ago. I can't remember.

And pics... also a long time ago. A house fire ruined any chance of my having pics from that time. It was a soft top for starters. And oh yes... aside from the tires, it was all stock. Nothing tweaked up expect for some advanced spark plugs from JC Whitney catalogue that a teenager (me) thought was pretty space age. They did seem to work tho.

Having found this place tho, it is bringing back some really fantastic memories. I really miss that jeep now that I am thinking about it more and more. I mena, really miss it. Was explaining to my wife what it was like and it just isn't the same. Somehow, some day, I may try and track one down. I loved being able to tool around and the feel of the 4wh coupled with the suspension. Am getting all misty eyed just hanging here and reading about and viewing other people's experiences.
Jimny
It's an LJ thing!
It's an LJ thing!

Re: hiya

Post by Jimny »

Oh yes they are fun and easy to get attached to, most of us in here have names for our rigs.

I was going to get out of them at one time but I just couldn't do it.
I'd rather be driving my LJ!