Who is coming to the 2007 meet?

The 3rd Annual LJ Meet, in MT/WY, just East of Yellowstone Nat'l Park!

Moderator: stevec

Glen Friesen
LJ Enthusiast
LJ Enthusiast

Post by Glen Friesen »

John no worries, it happens. We are going to do a mini meet and camping trip with a bunch of the guys in Cranbrook so we are still going to get some wheelin time in. I'm on the island about once a month now so maybe we'll have to just get together one of these times and go have some fun. I'll bring my sidekick and we can beat on it for a while. It's always good stress relief to beat on a vehicle for a while or maybe we'll go blow some stuff up, that's always a good time too!! :D
1979 LJ-80, toyota drivetrain, 33" tires, aussie locker, 5.29's etc...
tweeder
Resident Smart Arse
Resident Smart Arse

Post by tweeder »

Glen Friesen wrote:or maybe we'll go blow some stuff up, that's always a good time too!! :D
tannerite? :twisted:
A legend in my own mind.
stevec
The Parts Dude!
The Parts Dude!

Post by stevec »

Suzy wrote:Man I feel bad, I was afraid this would happen especially as this all transpired so close to the meet time. I was just about ready with everything, had an LOA from work so I could get to Kamloops to move Nicks new rigs on the way to the meet when a total jackass screwed everything up for their own very selfish reasons. It is business related and is screwing up things for about a dozen people, although I am the only one who knows the details of it all. I am slowly cooling down but I still feel like throttling someone. I have been very much looking forward to attending this meet as I had so much fun last year. That throttling urge is starting to rise again so I better sign off.

John
No problem John, things happen. Let me know if you want a shirt, and I'll try to hold one for you.

Work stuff sucks, but I'm glad that's all it is. The way people were talking, I thought something serious had happened, like an accident or illness. I'm actually a little relieved that it's just some a**hole at work.

With everyone talking about next year, that should be a big gathering!!! :cool:
The only difference between an ordeal and an adventure is your attitude
Suzy
Tim Horton's MVP
Tim Horton's MVP

Post by Suzy »

Hey Steve ,

A shirt would be great, 2xl if there is one left, but if a fatty shows up to the meet and wants it, it is only fair they get it.

John
Suzy, a 79 LJ 80 tin top.
Misfit, a 79 LJ 81.
stevec
The Parts Dude!
The Parts Dude!

Post by stevec »

I ordered 3 XXL's. I think Myers wanted one, and Tweeder's dad will want to bring him one, so that leaves one for you hopefully. :D
The only difference between an ordeal and an adventure is your attitude
nick
LJ Enthusiast
LJ Enthusiast

Post by nick »

Ya John, if you can come out here, we can show you a good ol time.
Kootenay Style.

In fact, for any one interested, keep in mind some time in sept or oct.
We could do a mini meet here.

Cheers.
N.
Still waiting for the right zuk to come along.

1981 LJ80 - Sold :(