What this is about.........

Links to articles to repair/upgrade your L series Suzuki

Moderator: Smuz

Smuz
Resident Curmudgeon
Resident Curmudgeon

What this is about.........

Post by Smuz »

This is a forum where the admins can post links to "How-To" articles on the repair/upgrade of our little "L" series Suzuki's.

Only Admin's can post new topics and links to the "How-To" articles, which will also be available from the main page of the site. Registered members, however, may post comments, requests, and general info by replying to the Admin post.

We expect this to be a very popular and fast growing area. If you have an article you have written, an idea for an article, or a request for an article, please email or PM Jimny, Stevec, russ, or myself.

I hope you'all enjoy this and it gives you a lot of needed info. Give us a little time, though, it takes awhile to get this stuff together.
The above is my opinion. It is subject (like all my opinions) to debate, disagreement, rude gestures, and loud raspberries.
Smuz
Resident Curmudgeon
Resident Curmudgeon

Post by Smuz »

BTW: if you're a registered user and find that you CAN'T reply to any of these posts, *PLEASE* PM me and tell me. That would mean that I screwed the forum setup. That has been known to happen to me.
The above is my opinion. It is subject (like all my opinions) to debate, disagreement, rude gestures, and loud raspberries.