LJ 10 / 20 help

Post Suzuki meets in your area

Moderator: stevec

yankeespy

LJ 10 / 20 help

Post by yankeespy »

First of all, hello.. :beer: I have been trying for a long time to find live bodies to talk to about my Jimny... :poke: I own an LJ 10/20 :hail: :suz:

I say lj10/20 because my vehicle was converted from a lj20 to lj10 for reasons unknow... It now has the sewing machine engine and no radiator.. So no heat :pissed:

I have tryed to make contact at the addresses I found in my searches... :hammer: no reply...

I wrote to the lj10 address in Southern Oregon which claims to have several LJ's on the lot but again I am frustrated.. :ohno:

I would like to know more about the "MEETS" for the future aand some help getting parts I need to restore my Jimny to a LJ-20..
russmehl
Whats in Your Garage?
Whats in Your Garage?

Re: LJ 10 / 20 help

Post by russmehl »

Hi!
Welcome!
A couple of things that will help...
Put some info in your profile that will give us some idea what part of which country you are located in.
And keep in mind that we rarely throw any posts out, just like old Suzuki parts, so what was posted some time ago may not still be true.
That being said, bring it on!

Seeing some pictures of your LJ would help us figure out exactly what you have got...

Russ
This is retirement?
Myers
LJ Enthusiast
LJ Enthusiast

Re: LJ 10 / 20 help

Post by Myers »

yankeespy wrote:First of all, hello.. :beer: I have been trying for a long time to find live bodies to talk to about my Jimny... :poke: I own an LJ 10/20 :hail: :suz:

I would like to know more about the "MEETS" for the future aand some help getting parts I need to restore my Jimny to a LJ-20..
.....l ive bodies...???? Mostly .... to talk about my Jimny .....??? does it have the Jimny name plate on the hood?.
Meets..... fun

This is probably the best place to get the info..... I found it after getting my first LJ in 2006. Made getting it up and running much easier plus met some great folks and that even includes SMUZ :poke: .
"LJsRME"