Door knockers

Have a neat story while driving your LJ. Tell us!

Moderator: stevec

zukimoo
LJ Enthusiast
LJ Enthusiast

Door knockers

Post by zukimoo »

So I had to move and had to put the LJ in storage. From the road you can see just the back of it and it's at my parents house. People knock on the door at least once a week so see it and if it's for sale.

Do you guys have people that knock on your door?
81 LJ80, 3500lbs winch, 1.0 HO, 1000cc's of pure power....brap...listen to her go

Mods 2 come
-Lockrite in the back, -spring over done right and complete,-cross over steering,-seats,-6000lbs +- winch on front,-3500lbs winch ,moved to back,-highlift jack
stevec
The Parts Dude!
The Parts Dude!

Re: Door knockers

Post by stevec »

We live at the end of a cul de sac, so we don't get a lot of traffic on our street, but it does happen now and then. More common is when I take them out around town. Just about every time someone will stop to ask about it.
The only difference between an ordeal and an adventure is your attitude
Myers
LJ Enthusiast
LJ Enthusiast

Re: Door knockers

Post by Myers »

While driving Miss Arizona (lJ20 Van) down the highway recently a man in a large pickup honked me down. I mean he kept honkng like my vehicle was on fire. Finally I pulled onto a side road and stopped and he pulled up beside me yelling past his wife who had rolled her window down "What is that thing and where can I buy one" I told him I had bought a new full sized Hummer when George W. first got elected and this was all that was left at the end of his second term and then added that the cylinders were now down to two and they were having to work double duty.

Then I started with the truth
"LJsRME"