breakage

Have a neat story while driving your LJ. Tell us!

Moderator: stevec

Idahopaul
Lead Foot
Lead Foot

breakage

Post by Idahopaul »

well, a few days ago I was out with a friend and me were of course in my LJ.
We decided to drive on some skid trails and see where thay all go. well, to start with we drove over some boulders, of which my buddy got out because he didnt think I would make it! I drove over them with a few inches to spare and didnt spin a tire. he was amazed! then we drove over numerous huge water bars that he didnt think I could make it through. We drove up to a steep hill climb and he says go up that, so I did. half way up we had to go through a water bar agian and I kinda got hung up, bounced off the ground maybe four times heard a ping in the rear end said OH SH@T and backed up a little and went some more. All he had to say was WOW this thing is amazing and shook his head. I got up to the top and turned around only to find that we had run over a log on the way up that had a hornets nest in it! We had to run over it agian, but never got stung! We ran over the rocks agian on the way out and I drove it home, poping and banging going around corners all the way. I tore the rear dif down the next day and found that the spider gears are all busted up along with one of my side gears only has five teeth left on it. I was in two wheel drive on the way home and made it, I think thats lucky!
Strength is for service, not status.
Each one of us needs to look after
the good of the people arounds us,
"How can I help?"
Smuz
Resident Curmudgeon
Resident Curmudgeon

Post by Smuz »

Great story!
The above is my opinion. It is subject (like all my opinions) to debate, disagreement, rude gestures, and loud raspberries.
crispy
Speeling Police
Speeling Police

Post by crispy »

Its amazing what these things will drive so easily and great proving people wrong when they say u cant drive that and you do :P
Whats a wheelin' trip without a little bit of carnage :?: :lol: