I found onee

Have a neat story while driving your LJ. Tell us!

Moderator: stevec

deimos_jr
RIP
RIP

I found onee

Post by deimos_jr »

This morning as i was riding in the car about to drop off my friend because he was spending the night at my house. When we pulled into his neihborhood (which i've been in a million times before) I turned my head to look at his neihbor's house and my heart skipped a beat because there was a shiny lj20v sitting in the driveway. The night before i stayed up really late, so i wasn't completly awake and i thought i was in steve's neihborhood for a minute, because an lj couldnt possibly be heree.

We dropped off my friend, and then went to track down the owner of the truck. He was a nice guy, but didn't actually own the house where the lj was parked. He was just doing some construction work there.

He found it on craigslist, while looking for a samurai. $3000 he paid, and it's worth it. The body is nicer than my dad's lj10, absolutly no rust, all original paint, etc. It only has like 2700 miles and was stored in a closed trailer and only used to cruise around campgrounds. The onlyy bad thing is it didn't have the two stroke engine, it had a cute little toyota motor.

well anyways we told him about the lj10.com and stuff and i got a couple pictures.

'92 sidekick: 16v 5 speed 4 door. '72 lj20: frame and tub..
stevec
The Parts Dude!
The Parts Dude!

Re: I found onee

Post by stevec »

That one does look nice! You need to get yours going, and get dad's runnign better, and we can do an LJ run over at Tahuya, or Evans Creek.
The only difference between an ordeal and an adventure is your attitude
deimos_jr
RIP
RIP

Post by deimos_jr »

Yeah I know, dad wants to put the sammi back together so she's ready for summer, and then in June he's taking off a week from work to start on my lj again. :suz:
'92 sidekick: 16v 5 speed 4 door. '72 lj20: frame and tub..
Nytemare
LJ Gear Head
LJ Gear Head

Post by Nytemare »

Holy smokes that one is in awesome shape...nice pics.
My wife sounds like a 2-storke....
nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag nag....Biiiiiiiittcchh....Biiiiiiiittcchh....Biiiiiiiittcchh